In a small organization such as ours, your contribution will have a direct and measurable impact on the lives and futures of our Veteran small business owners Donations to the VBRC are tax deductible. We are a 501(c) Non Profit organization.
What Does Your Donation Do?
The funds will help promote veterans in business initiatives such as our outreach initiatives and programs such as Bootstrap, Boots 2 Business, and the National Guard/Reserve Bootstrap Pilot program.
- $20 Offsets cost of snacks for participants during evening training which are directly after work
- $95 Pays for Bootstrap Scholarship for Veterans in 3 Week Accelerated Business Plan Course
- $200 Supports Free Consulting to 7 Veteran Owned Businesses
- $524 Supports 2 days of B2B training at Whiteman Air Force Base (MO) or Fort Leavenworth (KS
- $650 Supports 2 days of B2B training at Fort Leonard Wood (MO) or Scott Air Force Base (IL)
- $750 Supports 2 days of training at National Guard/Reserve Bootstrap Training
- $1,500 Support 2 days of B2B training at Fort Riley (KS) or Offut Air Force Base (NE)
These are just a few examples of how your dollars, every dime, goes to help our brothers and sisters in the service transition into small business.
Click here to donate and start the process. We appreciate your support.
Why Should You Contribute?
There are few programs as comprehensive or focused on helping Vets establish and expand businesses as the Veterans Business Resource Center. We educate and assist Veterans of all ages and abilities in starting and running their businesses at no charge. The first such center in the nation, the VBRC is a resource center that counsels Veterans individually on their path to self-employment. The center has helped more than 200 entrepreneurs start and maintain their businesses for two years or longer—a high degree of success.
As Veterans and business owners, the center staff knows what their unique challenges are and how to respond to them. No other agency or group assists so many military businessmen and businesswomen who have given so much to their nation and asked for so little in return. Please help us repay their service and their sacrifice by donating to the Veterans Business Resource Center.